"A day without laughter is a day wasted."

— Charlie Chaplin

Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving break, home with the family and some random pictures!

October and November 2009 077

           Me and Landon!

October and November 2009 079 

Our attempt and a High School Musical Picture! Haha!

October and November 2009 083 

        Me and Parker!

October and November 2009 084

         Me and Stetson!

October and November 2009 100

On our way to the movies as a family…. but the whole family wasn’t in the picture! Haha!

October and November 2009 103

             One Word: Love :)

October and November 2009 035 October and November 2009 032

    Me and my Sister-In-Law, Shalee!

2 comments:

  1. Tiana Jo! Thank you for finally updating your blog ha ha it is very cute! I love all the pictures. I too get very happy when Thanksgiving and Christmas come around. It is like the best time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute, Jo! I love your blog and all your cute pictures. You are one of my favorite people, Ti. Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete