We still love being married! We are not perfect- at all- but we still think we are perfect for each other and I hope we always think that! Life in our little apartment is fun! We are ready for a move though! Which brings me to my first bit of news... We are moving! Our old bishop from our singles ward called us and told us that he and his wife were called to serve a mission in the Philippines. They asked us to house sit their house for the next year and a half!! Crazy, right? We know, it is a HUGE blessing and we are so grateful for this opportunity. But I’ve never taken care of an entire house; I might spend my whole time cleaning! Haha! I’ll post pictures when we move in in October! We are SOOOOOOO excited!
My next bit of news is that I have a new job! Well, kind of. I work at Jamba Juice as the Assistant Manager, nothing special. But, starting in a few weeks I will be the new General Manager of the Idaho Falls Jamba Juice. Unfortunately it postpones my graduation until next July but we can handle that. I will only be working as the manager until the end of December. Such a short period of time for a new job? Well, yes. Which is the next exciting announcement…
We are having a baby!! Our baby is due the last week in January! I know, you may be thinking, “What?! How long have they been married??” Well, we just reached our four month anniversary and we are three months pregnant. It is soon. It wasn’t the original plan, which was to wait at LEAST one year before considering it. But, after we got married we both felt it was the right time to start our family. Whatever that reason is, we don’t know. But we sure are excited to be parents! Sometimes it is a little scary, but we know with faith and diligence, close families and prayer we can do whatever our Heavenly Father wants us to be doing.
That was a lot of update, sorry so much in one post! I’ll be much better about posting, I promise!!!
I put a few pictures below of what has been going on lately!
Ok, first- A BABY!!!!! YAY!
ReplyDeleteSecond- your hair is short and SO CUTE :)
Last- you are darling. You always have such a great attitude.
Yay, yay, yay!! I am so excited for you!!! Way to take a leap of faith and trust your hearts. Babies are wonderful and so much fun!! Love you lots! Hope you are feeling well and that your pregnancy goes smoothly!!
ReplyDeleteYay for babies! I can't wait to see your cute little baby-- you guys will be great parents! I am so excited for you.. I think I might cry. haha just kidding, been there, done that. :)
ReplyDelete