"A day without laughter is a day wasted."

— Charlie Chaplin

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I'm getting MARRIED! :)

Ok, so it is fairly obvious that I failed at the 30 blog challenge... haha. I started out great, but that was during Thanksgiving break and then I went back to school and it was hard to find time to blog each day. My life has been pretty busy and full of excitement lately! On November 3rd, I went on a date with the most incredible man I have EVER met and well, I fell for him - head over heels! We went to an orchestra concert for a friend of mine and I went home that night thinking that I had never been on such a great date! This was huge for me because I have always hated first dates! But this one was different, he made it different. :) This mystery boy is named Tevin. Tevin Sautter. Turns out, he is my future husband! Yep, we are engaged! We got engaged on December 10, 2010. It was the perfect proposal, simple and special. I am such a lucky girl! Tevin is the best part of my life and I don't think it is possible for me to be more excited to be his wife! I can be me, no pretending, and he loves me. He loves me if I'm loud and crazy, tired and quiet, grumpy or moody, giggly or silly, with make-up or without or even when I'm bossy(although he doesn't like me to be bossy)! He treats me like a queen and sometimes I wonder if I deserve such a guy! He fits in perfect with my family, he even reminds me of my dad sometimes! Together we help each other to be better and to try our best! I have never felt such a comfort with anyone and there is nowhere I would rather be at any given time then in his arms. I know this all sounds so cheesy, and it is, but I love him! The funny thing is that we actually went to high school together, but we didn't know each other very well back then! Funny how things work out! We are getting married on March 19, 2011 in the Idaho Falls Temple! We are counting down the days until we will be sealed together FOREVER! I love Tevin and I'm so glad we finally found each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment