"A day without laughter is a day wasted."

— Charlie Chaplin

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 3

My idea of a “perfect” first date…. This is hard. I haven’t really ever liked first dates. They are always so awkward, especially if you don’t know the person. To be completely honest, I haven’t ever really liked dating at all. I know, I know, who doesn’t like dating?! Well, dating just always seems to be hard. You have to find someone that you like, and then they have to like you back and then there are always awkward moments when you are first getting to know someone. That was all until recently…. I started dating this really nice boy. Tevin. Our first date wasn’t awkward at all. I actually asked him to go to an orchestra concert with me to see a friend of mine who was playing in it. He agreed to go with me and we had so much fun! The concert was pretty quiet because we weren’t supposed to talk, but afterwards we went to Dairy Queen and we just talked. It was a lot of fun and it didn’t even seem like a first date. Maybe that was because we actually went to high school together and now we are in the same FHE group. So we did know each other a little bit, and it helped make things go great! Anyway, so I guess that I would say my idea of a “perfect” first date was the one I went on with Tevin. Now that kind of sounds like a cop out, so I’ll write just a little about my idea of a “perfect” date, just not a first date. On a “perfect” date, it would preferably be in warmer weather, but since it is sooooo cold outside right now I would start off by going ice skating. Yes, ice skating. I am a terrible ice skater, but I always have so much fun! Plus, I get an excuse to hold his hand! After ice skating, we would go back home and make hot chocolate and snuggle up on the couch and talk. We could watch a movie, but it is possible that if we did that I would fall asleep. So we could play a game, nothing in particular, just a fun game for the two of us. The date would probably end up with a good night kiss. Hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment