"A day without laughter is a day wasted."

— Charlie Chaplin

Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 1

A picture of myself and how my day has been….. well it is eight o’clock in the morning so I don’t have much to say about how my day has been, but I can write about how yesterday was. Yesterday was a pretty decent day, I went to class and work and all was normal and nothing out of the ordinary. I met my older brother in the crossroads for lunch and I tried to help him study for his anatomy test. I probably didn’t help him very much because I couldn’t pronounce any of the words right! Haha. After I got home from campus I did some homework… it was a little boring. And then we went to the midnight showing of Harry Potter! Did I fall asleep? Yes, but not for a very long time, so I think I was able to get a lot from the movie still. I went with some of my roommates, fhe brothers, and my actual brothers. I also went with one of my favorite people… his name is Tevin. He is pretty fantastic and I absolutely love all the time I get to spend with him! He makes me laugh more than anyone else! I like him! His younger sister Hillary also came and at midnight it was her birthday and that was fun! Hillary is also pretty dang awesome! She is always so sweet to me and I’m glad that I’ve been able to get to know her better. Waking up this morning was a little difficult because I was so tired, but I am awake and in class right now!
As for the picture of me, this picture is of me and my mom. I love her!!


Anyway, day 1 = done!

No comments:

Post a Comment